Our Terms & Disclaimer
The following describes the terms on which ctarttx.org (“we”, “us”, “our” “me” “my” “I”) offers you access to our site and opinions. No representation, warranty, term or condition, other than as specifically set forth in this Agreement, shall be binding on us. By using our site, each user (any human) hereby acknowledges that such user has read and fully understands this Agreement and agrees to all of its terms.
- Use of content available on this website is entirely at the risk and discretion of the user.
- We cannot warrant ANY of the information on this site, and can make no guarantees as to its accuracy or as to the rationality of any of the opinions expressed.
- Everything you read on this site is our own biased interpretation and subjective opinion and we do not claim to accurately reflect facts.
- Our reviews are essentially our own opinion, and my be entirely incorrect.
- If you feel our review is in error, please feel free to contact us, and explain why you think so. Include your full name, address, phone number, email address. That statements you make in such an outreach will be considered your opinion.
- We do not charge visitors to read our biased reviews. Usage of this site is FREE.
- We make absolutely no warranties, express or implied, about the information and materials appearing on this website.
- We cannot guarantee complete, partial, or any satisfaction with this site: users may find it a complete waste of time. Under no circumstances will we replace that time (in actual time, or in cash or other equivalents).
- By using this site the user acknowledges that user will take responsibility for his or her actions and will under no circumstances will we be responsible for any damage resulting to user or anyone else from use of this website. Any user unwilling to accept responsibility is forewarned that damage may result from use of this site and they MAY UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE use this site and must exit this site immediately.
- You will indemnify, defend, and hold us (and our officers, directors, employees, stockholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, counsel, insurers, representatives, and agents) harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs) made by any third party that constitute, or arise out of or in connection with your use our website, your breach of this Agreement, any interaction between you and any other user (whether on our site or otherwise), your violation of any law, rule or regulation, or your violation of the rights of any third party (including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights).